welcome

Welcome to the land of Clootielugs where squirrels, rabbits and their like rule the roost. I love to make and sew and find inspiration from many sources although nature in its many forms tends to be the thing that fires my imagination most often!

You can see and purchase many of my creations on Folksy:

Wednesday 8 September 2010

I took part in a wonderful day at Craigtoun Park, outside of St Andrews in Fife at the weekend. It was a teddy bears picnic in aid of the charity CLIC Sargent who work to support children who have cancer and their families. I met some great people, made a bit of money and had a lot of fun!
I spent Monday photographing and listing lots of new stock for my shop at Folksy. I've a new range of tealight lantern covers and some tea cosies too!
OH!...a couple new doorstop friends have joined the pack, but quick! They may not hang around too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment