welcome

Welcome to the land of Clootielugs where squirrels, rabbits and their like rule the roost. I love to make and sew and find inspiration from many sources although nature in its many forms tends to be the thing that fires my imagination most often!

You can see and purchase many of my creations on Folksy:

Friday 11 February 2011

Recycled Folksy!

Bit late today....finishing off an order for doorstops and tea-cosies! I found time yesterday to add another little bird to my Folksy flock.


Little bird with lilac wing - can she fly? Can she sing? Well, it's doubtful as she is made from a recycled jumper, a little remnant felt and scraps of a 1970's bedspread...but she'll do her best!



I thought I'd feature a few other reycled goodies to be found on Folksy this week. Time is short - so I've chosen just four rather than my usual six items - but they really are a fab foursome! Please check out sellers shops to see their full range of great creations!

I love this magical unicorn recycled bottletop keyring! It's made by Nova + Lorsten It's a little bit of magic in your hand! Check out their shop as there lots more to choose from!









What a novel use for an old spoon! Doesn't it look great? I love the threads maker Lisa Made It has wrapped round it - it looks really elegant don't you think?









With a little nod to Valentines Day I've chosen this great little heart keyring recycled from a broken skateboard deck! It's reversible too - have a look at O'Blue Thrasion for loads of other cool recycled skateboard jewellery and accessories







It couldn't be Clootielugs Folksy Friday without a little bit cute - I found this gorgeous bear at Molly Moo and Jessica too 's shop! She's half price too - surely one of the best bargain to be found! She's adorable!

3 comments:

  1. A lovely little collection - and I love your little bird, too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choices :) I'm so glad you featured my keyring, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, I love Oblues keyring, Millie

    ReplyDelete